Sunday, March 18, 2012

Intro to this blog


I’m not sure where I came up with this as a title for a blog. I mean how can one be casual in a survival situation? Would one have to be lazy (I am), brain dead (that’s me) or just a bit slow-witted (bingo)?

The thing is, we are living in tough times that are about to get way tougher. If you understand the basic rules of economics, then you realize that at some point, the rest of the world will wake up to the fact this country is bankrupt! In the not too distant future, the failing American dollar will become the ‘kaput dollar’! When that happens, you can bet your fanny that food prices (if I can paraphrase our great president) will ‘necessarily skyrocket’!

That’s where this blog comes in. I plan to post short articles here on vegetables that can be grown anywhere in the Midwest, which anyone can grow, and which will provide the most nutrient bang for the buck.  So, hopefully, some readers will stop by from time to time to read and maybe even comment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment